Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. I love spending time with my family, friends, and of course enjoying the food. However at times it becomes taboo because everyone around me puts too much stock into feeling guilty about the decisions they make at dinner. Take a look at the list I put together below to help you enjoy this years Thanksgiving meal more than in years past!
- Start your day with exercise.
- Eat breakfast, don’t save your calories.
- Don’t overindulge on foods you eat all year round.
- Divide your plate well with meat, tons of veggies and some fat. Chew slowly, and enjoy every bite.
- Don’t waste your calories on alcohol.
- Enjoy your family and friends.
- Make Black Friday, Exercise Friday and get back on track tomorrow. Don’t dwell on the day before, or fall of the wagon, breakfast is a fresh start. Plan it out, and make it healthy!
Sample workout for tomorrow if you don’t belong to a gym:
Tabata (:20 of work follow by :10 of rest x 8 intervals per exercise)
*total workout time 20 minutes including the rest periods*