Hi All –
Fight Gone Bad – Saturday, September 17th:
Sign ups for FGB8 are now available on Mindbody! Please note:
– Regular and specialty classes will not be held that day, FGB is WOD-enough for everyone.
– Sign ups are first come, first serve.
– Heats will run every 30min from 8:30-1:00, gym will open at 8:00am for warm-up.
– PLEASE NOTE the 8:30a, 9a and 9:30a heats ARE FULL. If you are wait-listed in those times you must sign-up for another heat (10a or later). There is an 8 person cap for each heat.
– Warm-up will be posted, no formal warm up will be run by a coach. Please plan and time accordingly.
Annual CFW BBQ – Sunday, September 18th @ 1pm:
In CFW tradition, we will be having our annual Fall Friends & Family BBQ on Sunday, September 18th. This year Chris’ parents (Leslie and Paul) will open their house to us for the BBQ (unfortunately we could not get Macy Park like in past years). Sign up sheets for items to bring and share are posted on the white board.
23 Pheasant Run Road
Pleasantville NY, 10570
Battle of the Boxes – Saturday September 24th:
BOTB is right around the corner and I am excited to send a team or two of CFW members to compete. I hope to see many of you at CFW Pelham cheering each other on, it really is a great event to represent and support our team. All I ask is that you come dressed in CFW gear. If you don’t already have any, stop by the front desk and check out what we have! (ADD Something about how we need volunteers for the day of)
Have a friend or family member interested in what you’ve been up to at the gym and your training? Introduce them to our family at CFW. Use the link below to get them in contact with us for a free consultation today! http://crossfitwestchester.com/refer-a-friend/.
CFW is offering individualized accessory work which is specifically designed for the athlete to work on skills, drills, and mobility to help progress you in weightlifting, gymnastics, conditioning, or any area you’d like to work on. We’ve ldon so successfully with several members in the gym already. If you’re interested in learning more please email Chris at email@example.com.